Do what you do best, and outsource the rest.
As an entrepreneur, it can be tempting to become the jack of all trades and work on every single aspect of the business yourself. You want to take the driver's seat and have full control over everything because you’re thinking no one else knows the business better than yourself.
But what happens here is that focusing all of your energy IN the business hinders you from focusing on what actually matters.
And what is it that matters?
Growing and scaling your business, right?
You soon realize that doing everything yourself can lead to burnout and even worse, quitting. Luckily, you don’t have to fall into this trap if you know what it is you want to delegate and who you should delegate these tasks to.
Virtual Assistants or Virtual Talent (what we like to call them here in VTA), are every entrepreneur’s answered prayer. When there are tasks that you cannot or do not want to do yourself, hiring a VT can save you so much time and effort.
Work ON the business rather than IN it
Once you are able to successfully delegate the right tasks to VTs, you can slowly focus your energy on working ON the business rather than IN it.
Only YOU know what it is your business needs, but we here at VTA wrote this quick blog post to give you a headstart on what are some tasks you can delegate to VTs.
We’ve also divided these tasks into 5 categories based on the most sought-after roles in the VT world. So, without further ado, here are some of the many, many tasks that you can delegate to a VT:
- Appointment setting
- Calendar management
- Email management
- File management
- Hotel and flight booking
- Data entry
- Client engagement
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Setup your Social Media Accounts
- Manage your Social Media Accounts
- Create and schedule posts
- Engage with comments on your posts
- Follow and like relevant accounts/posts
- Strengthen Social Media presence
- Assess and audit Social Media performance
- Research on target audience
- Create your company logo and branding
- Design all graphic material (posters, menus, signages, etc.)
- Design website layout
- Create designs for merchandise
- Design social media posts
- Produce content marketing material
- Write content for blog posts and website
- Create captions for social media posts
- Ghost write articles and books
- Repurpose content from other types of media such as video and audio
- Organize content calendar
- Copywriting for advertisements and campaigns
- Keyword research
- SEO Optimization of content
- Create emails/newsletters for your email list
The wide range of skills that VTs can provide cannot all be written down in just one article. Here at VTA, we can help you find the right VT for you based on the needs of your business. To find out how you can take full control of your business and focus on growing and scaling through hiring VTs, contact us and let’s talk!